Award-winning PDF software
Washington state university residency requirements Form: What You Should Know
Student Financial Assistance Agreement if your spouse has a valid GED and your dependent child or dependent adult has a valid WA ID. · Official US government documents proving a valid WA residential address/residency including US citizens and residents, State issued identification card(s) and/or utility bill(s) from the last two months. These documents must be current and complete. · Student records(s) for any previous education in Washington State are not acceptable. · Transcript or official copy of high school diploma/GED. (If more than one year of education was received in WSU, the transcript is required.) Official transcript may NOT be current. A transcript that is 3 or more months old is not acceptable. · If there is a valid application for a dependent student or dependent adult, the dependent must provide two copies of official WA ID. · Documentation of a valid WSU Residency, such as a WSU Identification Card, Student Financial Assistance Agreement or Residency Affidavit and proof of current residence (if applicable). · Documentation that your student ID card or driver's license or State-issued ID card matches the current resident or former resident state ID. · Proof of current household income for the last two (2) months. (We are unable to determine your household income if you are required to provide proof of WSU enrollment and/or residency.) · If a dependent student is a US citizen: Valid Form I-94 (immigrant visa) and any original I-94 Visa or Certified Copy of the Alien Registration Application (Form I-765, if applicable). (If you hold an expired WSU ID, and are unable to obtain a new one by contacting an appropriate WSU ID office, there is an option available to submit to the Admissions office a Nonprofit/Non-Institutional ID for an additional 10.00 to cover this application fee. See the Dependent/Education webpage) Residency Information page for more information Please keep in mind that if your student is a dependent of a student and holds dual citizenship, the WSU ID office may refuse to accept a non-resident student or ID at a hearing when requesting WSU ID.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Residency Requirements, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Residency Requirements online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Residency Requirements by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Residency Requirements from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.